Thursday, November 11, 2010

Football Senior Night Profile - Megan Jo Whitener

Name: Megan Jo Whitener


Parents: Billy and Lisa Whitener


Grandparents: Pat Brooks and the late Frank Brooks from Lone Grove
Johnny Whitener and the late Cleta Whitener of Ringling


Years attended Fox Schools: 14


Organizations/Awards/Clubs:
4 years-Cheerleading, 1 year-Softball, 3 years-Class officer, 1 year-FCA, Student of the Week, Student of the Month, National Honor Society, Oklahoma H.S. Honor Society, Who's Who among American H.S. students


Plans after Graduation: Megan plans to attend OU to become a Dental Hygienist


Comments to classmates: "If I could go all the way back to pre-school and do it all over again with you guys, I would. I wouldn't want to be in any other class than the class of '11. I love and will miss you all. Oh, and if you ever need your teeth fixed in the future, look me up =)."

No comments:

Post a Comment