Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Who's Doing What For Spring Break?

Wonder what your classmates and teachers are doing over Spring Break? Well, we are here to tell you, every day until Thursday. Here are just a few:



Spend time with Maverick and go watch her horse's run.
-Mrs. Smart

Babysitting and shopping.
-Tyler Townsend

Relax and spend much needed time with family.
-Mr. Spigner

I will go to Dallas.
-Mayara

Go tanning, shopping, to Turner Falls with the Seniors.
-Megan Jo

Probably working and becoming an uncle.
-Arther

Going to Houston, Texas to the Rodeo and Turner Falls with the fellow Srs.
-Ethan Ruth

I want to go to Africa and feed the poor children.
-Cody Plemmons

Nothing!
-Danielle Morris

I will be showing pigs and celebrating my birthday.
-Ashley M.

Going to OKC to spend time with my boyfriend and of course work on track.... Maybe!
-Anissa

I'm not coming to school!!
-Dillon Langly

Sit at home and read
-Sherrell Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment