Friday, October 28, 2011

Fox 2011 Football Senior Night





The 2011 Football Senior Night will be tonight at 7PM before the game against the Macomb Hornets. We asked our Senior football players, managers, cheerleaders and band members what this night means to them and this how they responded.

Bryan Garza #5: "All the Senior athletes come together and talk about their future. It's also about thanking your parents for being there for you and to appreciate their time and love."

Ryan Garza #6: "It's going to be my last (regular season) home game to play with my teammates. My parents and the fans will get to see us Seniors play. So let's play the hardest tonight!"

Justin Cornelius #20: "Well, it all started 11 years ago when I came to school at Fox. It was a very good day when I met this group of guys and we've been together since the 2nd grade. It has been a great 11 years, so tonight means to me spending the last group performance with my best friends."

Chris Spigner #1: "It means playing in front of friends and family for the last time and spending it with guys I've grown up with."

Dalton Langley #22: "It means my high school football career is almost over but I'm going to enjoy every last minute of it."

Dillon Langley #19: "It's a night to honor the Seniors for all of their hard work put out over last four years."

Anissa McConnell - Cheerleader: "It means all the Senior athletes coming together with their parents trying not to cry and encouraging one another in the future. S-S-S-E-N-I-I-I-O-R! S-E-N-I-O-R! SENIOR! SENIOR! SENIOR!"

Kaylee Schier - Cheerleader: "It's a time to recognize all of the Seniors and their academic and athletic achievements. Thanking our parents and teachers for everything they have done for us over our school careers."

Patten Shepherd - Cheerleader: "Senior night means a time to be with my friends and family and enjoy the time we spent together over the years."

Keyanndra Young - Manager: "It means that my high school days are almost over. I'm on my way to the start of something new. I'm going to miss my classmates but it's time go our separate ways and start our lives as adults."

Catie Spigner - Manager: "It means that my Senior year is going by so fast and that I'm going to graduate soon and enter in to the "real" world."

Jordan Welch - Manager: "I've waited 13 years for this particular year... Senior year! It seems I've waited forever but at the same time it seems like it's not been long at all. Senior night for me is exciting but sad all at the same time. I'm going to miss every one of my classmates. On the same note, I'm glad to have gone through all of it with them, I love you guys! Senior night is the last real home game for some of us, so let's make it count, boys!"

Tyler Townsend - Manager: Senior night is going to be a night of tears and smiles. This is our last home game in the Fox Den. We are now grown and off to bigger and better things. Senior night is nothing but years of memories. I'm glad to be graduating with you guys!"

Joa Plant - Band: "Senior night to me is everyone coming out and honoring the Seniors who made it through school and to wish them luck as they move on into adulthood."

No comments:

Post a Comment