Monday, October 17, 2011

What are you doing for Fall Break?

We asked a few of the faculty and students what they were doing for Fall Break and these are a few of their responses.

Michael Cao - "Falls Creek, play on computer, tv and basketball."

Mr. Wright - "Moving into my new house."

Mr. McCartney - "Stay home, watch OSU and take care of my mother-in-law."

Mary Lu - "Going to go shopping and rest and relax!"

Coach Yeiser - "Going to play golf, watch OU, play golf, play basketball and play golf."

Mrs. Smart - "Going to the Affair of the Heart and sleep in so don't call me."

Mr. Shepherd - "absosmurfly nothing."

Mrs. Walker - "Going to the lake! They are having a fall celebration."

Mrs. Ruth - "Going to the football game and staying home with the children."

Ms. Brianna - "Taking my son to the Pumpkin Patch and painting pumpkins."

Mrs. Sims - "Going to Muskogee to see my mom with Kelsey."

Mrs. Debbie - "I am going to take care of my grand babies."

Mrs. Morse - "I am going shopping with my mom."

Mrs. Peal - "I am going to catch up on my Master's work."

Mrs. Richardson - "I am going to be recovering from surgery."

No comments:

Post a Comment