Tuesday, November 29, 2011

High School Basketball Boys Preview

By Keaton Argo, Dalton Langley, Dillon Langley

It does not seem possible, but the 2011-2012 basketball season is upon us at Fox. It is not only a new season, but the Fox boys have a new coach. Coach Erik Yeiser will take over as the head coach of the Foxes this season. We asked him a few questions about this season.

"We have a good athletic group of guys that should be able to run an up tempo style of basketball which is what I like, we lack an overall team size we will have to get people in an up tempo style of basketball. The key to our success is how well we shoot the ball."

We also asked Coach Yeiser what his expectations are for the team. "My expectations are their expectations, but I expect a successful season. I know this group of guys will compete hard every night."

We asked how prepared he thinks the team is coming right out of football season? He said, "We are not fully prepared, we haven't been over all of what we are going to do offensively and defensively."

We asked how do you feel about being the new coach? He said, "I enjoy it so far, I got a good group of guys with good personalities, and they work hard, as a coach that's what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment