Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Thankfuls - Day 1

With Thanksgiving 3 weeks away, The Fox Flash Online will go out and ask a student or staff member what they are thankful for leading up to Thanksgiving Break. Today, we are starting with The Fox Flash Online Staff.

Lacey Watkins: "I am thankful for my loving family!"

Keaton Argo: "I am thankful for my family and friends."

Dillon Langley: "I am thankful for my family, friends, and everything that God has done for me."

Emily Westervelt: "I am thankful for my family, friends, teachers, everything and every blessing God has given me and everyone that has influenced my life positively."

William Lovely: "I am thankful for my family, friends and school that I go to. I am thankful for God letting me have a another day to live."

Cosma Ruhe: "I am thankful to have the opportunity to be here in the United States of America. I have a good family and they are really nice. I am also thankful to have really good friends back in Germany."

Amalie Kjaer: "I am thankful for getting the opportunity to be in America and meet new people."

Sherrell Goodwin: "I am thankful for everything."

Danielle Morris: "I am thankful for my loving family."

Conner Jack: "I am thankful for family, friends and a new day."

Dalton Langley: "I am thankful for my family, friends and girlfriend."

Cierra Lofton: "I'm thankful for having another day of life, God blessing me to do good in school and to be around people I love and care about. Having clothes and shoes, etc. to wear every day and food to eat."

Catie Spigner: "I'm thankful for the fact that I get to wake up every day and come to Fox. I'm thankful that I didn't get hurt in our scrimmage. I'm thankful for my friends and family. And last, but not least, I'm thankful for the fact that I'm alive."

Ethen Eaves: "I am thankful for friends and family."

Derand Frink: "I am thankful for my family."

No comments:

Post a Comment