Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Thankfuls - Day 12

Haley Darling: "I am thankful for my family."

Maci Rodriguez: "I am thankful that my mom and dad feed me."

Brooklyn Hickman: "I am thankful for my daddy, momma and my dogs."

Dillon Wayne: "I am thankful for my family."

Bryher Buckaloo: "I am thankful for my mom, my dad, my bubba, and my sister."

Jameson Newell: "I am thankful for my mommy and daddy."

Brody Peters: "I am thankful for my mom and dad."

Dezeriaha Kerley: "I am thankful for my brother."

Dakota Morin: "I am thankful for my family and friends at school."

Anthaney Antonucci: "I am thankful for my mom and dad."

Mrs. Stuckey: "I am thankful for all the happiness that God has brought to my life!"

Mrs. Stewart: "I am thankful for my friends and family. I am thankful for all the blessings that God has bestowed upon me."

COACH BUTLER: "I am thankful for being able to come up here and see the kids. I am thankful for my family and that I live in America."

No comments:

Post a Comment