Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Wish List - Mrs. Morse's 2nd Grade

We asked the lower elementary what they wanted Santa to bring them for Christmas this year and this is what they told us.

Dear Santa,
I want a Baby Alive that you can change its diaper, and a cell phone. Play dough, MP3 player, swimming pool, high heel shoes, make up, and a trampoline.

Love Jakobi Bartling



Dear Santa,
I want a Play Station 2 with a Grand Theft Auto and a flat screen tv in my room. Santa, God Bless You St. Nick.

Love,
Cody Walker


Dear Santa,
I want a Barbie camper and a new doll, new shoes and suit. I want a play dough & Jordans.

I Love You,
Jeranda Watts


Dear Santa,
I want a pet frog that is not poison. A sled for when it snows, and a baby puppy. A little Christmas Tree.

Thank You, Jesca Harris


Dear Santa,
I want a paint ball gun, 2d DS, 2 coon dogs, helicopter, skateboard, swimming pool, Xbox 360, big wheel, MP3 player, boxing gloves, and a trampoline.

Love,

Wyatt Moore



Dear Santa,
I want a Nintendo 3DS with a game with it. I want a remote control monster truck. I want a skateboard.

Love,

Seth Hughes



Dear Santa,
What I want for Christmas is a remote control play dog, and I want a trampoline because mine broke at my old house. Now I want to have a trampoline, Please?

Love,

Brooklyn Sullivan



Dear Santa,
I want a Nintendo 3 DS, swimming pool, baby alive, cell phone, MP3 Player, Bikini Top, jeans, trampoline, Jordans, make up, a computer. A new bed, flat screen tv. I love you Santa! I also want an IPOD.

Love,

Jasmine Johnson



Dear Santa,
I want a Nintendo DS, Play dough, MP3 player, Baby Alive with diapers, trampoline, cell phone, roller skates, and Jordans.

Love,

Chaveryon Hooks



Dear Santa,
I want a flat screen tv, and a paint ball gun. A Xbox 360, big wheel, boxing gloves, pogo stick, trampoline, I Phone, Jordan shoes, and an IPad

From: Colton Shaw



Dear Santa,
Nintendo 3 DS, cellphone, school suit, swimming pool, Miss Me Jeans, Jordans, X box, Trampoline, TV, computer, make up bikini top, skateboard, rollerskates, and Ipod.

Thanks,

Daja Petties



Dear Santa,
I want a big wheel, and an I Pod, nursing gloves small powdered and jeans. I Pad, and a phone.

Love,

Karli Goodwin



Dear Santa,
I want a DS game and a basketball court.

Love,

Jalen Carter



Dear Santa,
I want two hunting dogs, a cowgirl shirt, an Ipad 2, basketball & cellphone.

Love,

Presley Tivis



Dear Santa,
I want a cell phone, I pad and camera. A Baby Alive, and stroller. DS and niintendo DS. A swimsuit, and a doll house.

Love,

Frankee Barber



Dear Santa,
I want a dog and Jam set. A remote control helicopter and that is all.

Love,

Jacob Baird



Dear Santa,
I hope all of my students have a Merry Christmas. They have been mostly good little boys & girls. All I want for Christmas is a vacation!

Love,

Mrs. Morse

No comments:

Post a Comment