Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Wish List - Mrs. Richardson's 4th Grade

Wyatt Ashley: Kindle

Jeremiah Ballard: PSP, Xbox, PS4

Tristan Barber: Horse, calf and a show pig

Haley Beaseley: anything

Harley Darling: I Phone, I Pod, I Pad, wireless controller for the X box 360 and a Kinnect

Jacob Dart: Playstation 3

Lindsey Fogle: I Pod, new boots, Good Time

Vance Heffington: 1969 Dodge Charger

Braden Johnson: Mr. Williams not to take his horse from him

Kyla Maldonado: DSI games, I Pad and an I Pod

David Martin: Kindle

Drew Martin: Xbox Kinnect

Joseph Mitchell: Xbox 360 Halo Reach

Larry Moore: PSP, I Pod, a phone and an army game

Bree Phelps: Xbox Kinnect

Preston Shepherd: Diary of a Wimpy Kid the series, DS

Ethan Stewart: Xbox 360, new Zelda game, new Mario game and movie, Kindle fire and a new car.

Miles Townsend: Xbox Kinnect

Cymetrik Williams: Xbox 360, Kinnect, PS4, PSP, PS3

Natalie Woosley: a phone

No comments:

Post a Comment