Thursday, May 5, 2011

Senior Profile - Anik

We asked our Seniors a few questions about their thoughts on graduating.

What are you going to do after graduation?
"I will have more free time and no restrictions. I will also have more freedom, since I will legally be an adult."

What are you going to miss about high school?
"I will miss my friends, teachers (some of them), pulling pranks on people, the carefree life and lack of responsibilities."

What do you want to say to your classmates?
"Work hard, and have fun. Don't overdo either of them, though. Your grades are more important than anything for your future, but childhood only comes once, and once lost never will come back. So go out do something you can be proud of, by which people will remember you and when you look back some time in the future, you can smile and say "It's been a wonderful life."

No comments:

Post a Comment