Monday, August 29, 2011

New Teacher Profile - Mrs. Tracy Jones





By Cierra Loften and Danielle Morris

Another one of the new additions to Fox is Mrs. Tracy Jones. She is a Christian, a wife, mother, a teacher and the new High School Cheer Coach. She teaches Family and Consumer Sciences. NOT Home Economics. She said, "It has not been called Home Ec. since 1996!" She looks forward to having an amazing year here at Fox! She was born in Ardmore, raised here at Fox and so happy to be back home. Once a Fox, always a Fox! She said, "I wanted to be here at Fox because I wanted my three children to have an education where they are a name not a number. I wanted to be here so I could raise my children closer to family." An interesting fact about Mrs. Jones is four of the high school teachers were also her high school teachers! She would like to say to the Fox students who think they cannot wait to get out of here because there is nothing to do: "It is what you make it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment