Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What does Thanksgiving mean to....

"Giving thanks for what people have done for done for me."
-Samantha Benson

"Momma making her homemade chicken, eatin' turkey and chicken!"
-Sherrel Goodwin

"Giving thanks for the blessings God has given to me. Setting aside time for family and friends to get together to eat and enjoy this time. I believe we should be thankful every day but its good for the entire nation to become aware of what we have to be thankful for."
-Mrs. Pevehouse

"A time of fellowship and giving thanks to God for all his blessings He's given throughout the year and continue to give."
-Samantha Wright

"Spending time with family and falling leaves and football."
-Mrs. Phelps

"Food and giving thanks for everybody and everything."
-Tanner Keyser

"It's a time for family to get together and eat good food and be out of school!"
-Mrs. Smart

"I like the food and I get to see my whole family and I like that you give thanks."
-Crystin Perkins

"I enjoy being with my family and friends and it's a time to be thankful for what has been given to me."
-Shanda Fore

"Food! I love the food! I love the family gathering too!"
-Monica White

No comments:

Post a Comment