Thursday, November 18, 2010

What does Thanksgiving menan to.....

"Eating good food Seeing my Family!"
-Cheyenne Hathorn

"Its a great time of the year to eat and celebrate with your family!"
-Cody Plemmons

"Good Steak!"
-Kurstyn Beard

"Giving Thanks and Eating lots of food!"
-Evan Ruth

"It means I get to see all my family, and eat and we ride around and have fun!!!"
-Reba Williams

"People coming to see you and eating being together with family."
-Jennifer Lahman

"Time to give thanks and eat"
-Desmond James

"We come together with our family and give thanks to God for everything he has gave to us."
-Lydia Turner

"Get to eat a lot of food."
-Keaton Argo

"To be thankful for what I have, and appreciate my family and just be around the people I love and eat all the yummy foods, and praise God for everything in my life!! :)"
-Cierra Lofton

"I'm thankful for all my family and that we are all safe.  I"m thankful that everyone can be together. God Bless and Stay safe."
-Lacey Watkins

"Giving thanks to everything."
-Lyndsey Teafatiller

"To eat a lot of food. For freedom and independence."
-Ameriah Williams

"It means that we give thanks about things we have and having fun with family"
-Preston Townsend

"Time when you and your family get together and give thanks for what they have done for you.
-Dathon Poindexter

"I get to see my family and I get to eat and just have fun.
-Ryan Garza

"It gives a time to spend with family and you start to realize all things that God done for you I like thanksgiving very much!"
-Mr. Butler

"A time to reflect upon and be thankful for all the things that I have. A home, a family, a job to support it all.  It's also a time to think about those who are less fortunate, and it's a week off from school."
-Mr. Shepherd

"A day to give thanks.  To acknowledge how important they are to you and to give thanks that some how fate made us meet each other.  This day also shows us to give thanks to what we currently have because other people have nothing and they are getting through life."
-Serj Agopian

"I'm excited and I think it would be fun with Pam Nichols family and I like to because we have no school for a week!!!"
-Jann

No comments:

Post a Comment