Monday, November 7, 2011

Thanksgiving Thankfuls - Day 4

Destiny Martin - "I am thankful for my family."

Kristy Clubb - "I am thankful for my mom."

Adrianna Orta - "I am thankful for my family and friends."

Jennifer Lahman - "I am thankful for my friends and family."

Mr. Shepherd - "I am thankful for my family, health and being in a free country."

Arlis Cox - "I am thankful for God."

Jason Wright - "I am thankful to be living in my new home."

Mrs. Smart - "I am thankful that the semester is almost over, I am happy for my health and beauty and for world peace."

Harley Pierce - "I am thankful for my friends, my mom, my step dad, my step mom, Mrs. Jones, Adrianna, Comedy Central and Jesus."

Tasha Moore - "I am thankful for my family, friends and my life."

Jamiroqua Boyd - "I am thankful for my family."

Sharday Stewart - "I am thankful for my life and kid."

Anissa McConnell - "I am thankful for my family, friends and my raisings."

Justin Cornelius - "I am thankful for my friend Dana, for being able to make it to the play offs, for my Lord, for Mrs. Smart's work that she gives us, for all my friends, family, my coaching staff, for Mrs. Kinsey always giving us so much work, for William Lovely for giving me this bruise, for the cafeteria always giving us nasty food, for my car always running out of gas, for God making Nike, for God making underwear, for Pam Nichols bringing all of these Foreign exchange students, for Coach Spigner having all these kids asking all of these questions, for my mom and dad for putting me here, for Coach Phelps letting me live with him, for Mr. Williams always being super strict, for the internet, for the A.C., for the heater, for cameras so these kids do not have to stare at me all the time and for Maroon 5 for making Moves Like Jagger."


Mrs. Newell - "I am thankful for friends, family and my God."

No comments:

Post a Comment