Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Thankfuls - Day 5

Kaylee Schier: "I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, my parents, family, friends and everything that God has blessed me with."

Alicia Schier: "I am thankful Jesus saved my soul and that he is coming sooner than we think."

Quatavia Lucas: "I am thankful for family, life, God and friends."

Kamriq Buycks: "I am thankful for school."

Dana Naujuks: "I am thankful for my family, friends, good life and for the chance to be in America this year."

Coach Yeiser: "I am thankful that I am feeling better. That my CATSCAN showed I was normal."

Traci Moore: "I am thankful for friends and family."

Cheyanne Doake: "I am thankful for God and my family."

Taylor Townsend: "I am thankful for friends, family and God."

No comments:

Post a Comment