Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thanksgiving Thankfuls - Day 7

Mrs. Ruth: "I'm thankful for my family, husband, home, kids and God."

Ciara Brown: "I am thankful for my family, my friends, and God."

Adrianna Orta: "I'm thankful for my family, friends, and my best friends, Crystin and Ciara."

Brandon Brantley: "I am thankful for my friends."

Tristan Barber: "I am thankful for my family, yard and animals."

Drew Martin: "I am thankful from soldiers and family."

Joseph Martin: "I am thankful for soldiers and family."

Ethan Stewart: "I'm thankful for life."

Lindsey Dawn: "I'm thankful for my family and how they help me."

Bree Phelps: "I'm thankful for the soldiers and my family."

Jacob Dart: "I'm thankful for family."

Jeranda Watts: "I'm thankful for my mom."

Iyona Sims: "I'm thankful for my mom, my brothers, boys, my classmates, my teachers, Mrs. Ruth, Mrs. Vallie, Cierra, God, church, food, my best friend Allie and being me."

No comments:

Post a Comment